Water Tanks made from Alkatuff
There’s no doubt that poly tanks are this country’s first choice for water storage. Alkatuff is an Australian made polyethylene that is specifically engineered for the production of plastic rainwater tanks for challenging conditions.
Why purchase a poly water tank?
Poly tanks are a cost efficient way to store rainwater for domestic, industrial or commercial applications. Plastic rainwater tanks will not only save money in the long run due to lower water bills but are also a great way to help the environment. Plastic tanks made from Alkatuff won’t rust and have superior impact strength and long-term toughness.
Benefits of Water Tanks made from Alkatuff
- Alkatuff has a UV performance level of UV20 which is more than twice the Australian and New Zealand standard requirement of UV8.
- Alkatuff tanks deliver twice the Environmental Stress Crack Resistance (ESCR) requirement of AS/NZS 4766.
- Alkatuff is made using a C6 comonomer, rather than the standard C4, for extra strength and resistance against stress cracks.
- Alkatuff has high thermal stability making it less prone to oxidation, discolouration and loss of toughness.
- Alkatuff has a proven track record through supply to Australian tank manufacturers for over 20 years.
- Alkatuff is purpose made to perform in the harshest conditions which is why we say Alkatuff is Tough in the Sun.
- Alkatuff supports tank manufacturers with technical service and data to optimise the tank performance and design.