For questions or queries about water tanks made from Alkatuff or about the production of Alkatuff polyethylene, contact Alkatuff using the form above.
Poly water tanks – made to last:
Poly water tanks are a cost efficient way to store rainwater for domestic, industrial or commercial applications. Plastic rainwater tanks will not only save money in the long run due to lower water bills but are also a great way to help the environment. Plastic rainwater tanks don’t rust and are made in one single piece through a process called rotational moulding.
The raw material used to manufacture your plastic water tank is called polyethylene. Alkatuff is a unique Australian made brand of polyethylene used to develop plastic water tanks to ensure Australian’s are getting the highest quality product from the beginning. Alkatuff is the only Australian made raw material for water tanks so if it’s not an Alkatuff water tank, it’s imported.
Why buy an Alkatuff Water Tank:
- Alkatuff has a UV performance level of UV20 which is more than twice the Australian standard requirement of UV8.
- Alkatuff tanks deliver twice the Environmental Stress Crack Resistance (ESCR) requirement of AS4766.
- Alkatuff uses C6 opposed to C4, for extra strength and resistance against stress cracks.
- Alkatuff has high thermal stability making it less prone to oxidation, discolouration and loss of toughness.
- Alkatuff has been supplied to Australian water tank manufacturers for over 20 years and has a proven track record of success.
- Alkatuff is Australian made and has proven performance in Australian conditions.
- Alkatuff polyethylene is supported by local technical service and extensive technical data ensuring the design of your water tank can be optimised.